I don't get angry very often. I try not to get upset about much really. For the most part, in the grand scheme of things, that momentary upset isn't worth it or a big deal. However, there are still some things that just irk me.
1. Taking something too personal. – Guess what, there are jerks out there. No matter what there is always going to be someone everywhere to bring the negativity. When you take their negative comments personally, you give that jerk power over you. Just move on. It isn't worth your time and effort.
2. People who knowingly make decisions for their own personal pleasure that they know will or can hurt others. – I'm talking about drunk drivers. Gossipers. Malicious liars. Criminals of any sort. People who take the elevator up one floor.
3. People who intentionally try to annoy others. – There are some people who are annoying completely by accident, but there are others who do it on purpose. They try to push your buttons. I'm talking about people who run their nails down chalkboards. Ask you to smell something they know is rank. Purposefully ignore something you have asked them to do. AC/DC.
4. Ending sentences with prepositions. – See #3
5. Discrimination – This whole thing with Chick-fil-A and The Muppets just has me completely irritated. I checked my Bible. It doesn't say for God so loved the world He gave His only son. (Disclaimer – this excludes gay people, combat veterans, murders, cheaters, politicians, and Justin Beiber.) Each and every person on this planet is a human being. Can't we all just get along?
6. Twilight – In fact the entire series. And 50 Shades of Gray. And anything else so poorly written it is unfit for human consumption. I promise you there are so many better things out there for you to read!
7. AC/DC – See #3
8. Car alarms that are set to be too sensitive. – If you car alarm is set off by a car next to you starting the engine, it is too sensitive. Also, if you car alarm is going off, for 6 hours, and everyone else in the apartment complex is awake and complaining, why aren't you awake and turning it off?
9. Healthy food being more expensive than junk food. – This one makes my blood boil every time I go to the grocery store. Why is it that I can get one bell pepper for the price of an entire box of Twinkies? There should be a government mandate that junk food has to cost more than healthy food. It would solve so many problems. Health care costs would decrease. There would be less strain on the government to pay for uninsured health care. School lunches would be easier to provide. Landfill use would decrease. People would be happier. Healthier. Crime would decrease. The Ozone would stop degrading. And there would never be another Jackass movie.
10. Growing my hair out. Seriously, someone needs to invent Miracle Grow for hair. Yesterday. Please?
Latest posts by Lindsey (see all)
- Weekly Makeup Basket featuring Gwen Stefani palettes - April 29, 2016
- Top 10 Songs to Make You Cry - April 28, 2016
- Empties | Products I’ve Used Up | Makeup and Beauty Empties - April 27, 2016
- Back to Basics – How to use an eyeshadow trio - April 25, 2016
- Weekly Makeup Basket: Milani Everyday Eyes and e.l.f face palettes - April 22, 2016