Last week I stopped off at Walgreens to get some envelopes. But what is a trip to Walgreens without at least a peak at the beauty sales.
And this Maybelline Elixir lip gloss was on sale buy one get one half off. So I got 2. Petal Plush and Raspberry Rhapsody.
Got back to my desk at work after running all mu lunch errands and went to go put my new lip gloss in my makeup bag. Which was already overflowing.
I have 17 lip colors in there to be exact. Plus a compact mirror, 3 lip liners, 3 hair bands, and 1 tube of chapstick. I have more at home for a total of 23 lip colors.
I think I may have a problem.
Is there a 12-step program for lip gloss?
I can tell you exactly what sparked my
obsession enjoyment of lip color. I quit biting my nails.
I quit biting my nails after 30 years!
So now I’m not getting lip color all over my fingers and my face because I’m trying to bite my nails.
So do I have a problem? Yes, but 23 lipsticks ain’t one. I deserve them for conquering a bad habit.
Now my nail polish collection….
Latest posts by Lindsey (see all)
- Weekly Makeup Basket featuring Gwen Stefani palettes - April 29, 2016
- Top 10 Songs to Make You Cry - April 28, 2016
- Empties | Products I’ve Used Up | Makeup and Beauty Empties - April 27, 2016
- Back to Basics – How to use an eyeshadow trio - April 25, 2016
- Weekly Makeup Basket: Milani Everyday Eyes and e.l.f face palettes - April 22, 2016