The Unbearable Lightness of Being – This is one of those books where the whole world makes sense after you are done reading it.
Harry Potter – J.K. Rowling created an amazing world that everyone should participate in.
Catch-22 – This is just a classic you can’t pass. It’s where the phrase Catch-22 comes from and I’m pretty sure your life won’t be complete unless you read it.
The World According to Garp – This book is hard to explain. It’s serious. It’s funny. It will make you find things that aren’t funny, funny. You will laugh at people. Just read it.
Pride and Prejudice – Ah Mr. Darcy. You can’t possibly expect to every have a true romance unless you have read this book.
On the Road – An adventure of the beat generation sure to make you find your wild side.
1984 – Big Brother is watching. If you didn’t catch this glimpse into the future in high school you should read it now. Even though it’s past 1984.
The Stranger – A philosophical novel that may make you rethink why people do the things they do.
Latest posts by Lindsey (see all)
- Skin Care Innovations and Techniques for Flawless Skin - March 24, 2017
- Book Review: What Remains of Me by Alison Gaylin - March 22, 2017
- Boxycharm March 2017 - March 21, 2017
- 5 Smart Cooking Gadgets for Healthier Eating - March 13, 2017
- American Irish Stew - March 10, 2017