This is a super simple recipe that got rave reviews at my house.
1lb chicken thighs or breasts
1 small onion
1 medium yellow bell pepper
1/4 cup sliced Kalamata olives
1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
salt and pepper
1. Marinate the chicken overnight or all day or for at least several hours in 1/8 cup balsamic vinegar.
2. Cook the chicken on a grilling pan on broil for 7-8 minutes on each side or until done. The time will vary based on how thick your pieces of chicken are.
3. While the chicken cooks sautee the onion and bell pepper in the remaining balsamic vinegar until crisp-tender. Add the olives for the last minute.
4. Serve the chicken and veggies with the remainder of the vinegar used to sautee the veggies drizzled over the top.
Latest posts by Lindsey (see all)
- Skin Care Innovations and Techniques for Flawless Skin - March 24, 2017
- Book Review: What Remains of Me by Alison Gaylin - March 22, 2017
- Boxycharm March 2017 - March 21, 2017
- 5 Smart Cooking Gadgets for Healthier Eating - March 13, 2017
- American Irish Stew - March 10, 2017