April’s Birchbox has a Mad Men theme. I chose the New York box this month.
Products in the box:
Cargo Swimmables Water-Resistant Blush in Los Cabos, Full size $26, Sample Value $7.72
This is the main reason I picked this box. This looks so beautiful!
Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel, Full Size $22.00, Sample Value $6.67
I already have this product and love it. Never hurts to have a backup of something you love.
Liz Earle Eyebright Soothing Eye Lotion, Full Size $25. Sample Value $2.56
Whish Shave Crave Shaving Cream in Blueberry, Full Size $20, Sample Value $2.93
I had a sample of this before in Acai Grapefruit and liked it. My sister got blueberry and said it smelled amazing. Another reason I chose this box.
Beauty Protector Protect & Oil, Full Size $25.95, Sample Value $2.75
I have used up one sample of this and got 2 more from other people. I love this product. It’s expensive though so I’m taking the opportunity to get another sample.
Cost of Birchbox $10 – Total Value of box $22.11
Latest posts by Lindsey (see all)
- Skin Care Innovations and Techniques for Flawless Skin - March 24, 2017
- Book Review: What Remains of Me by Alison Gaylin - March 22, 2017
- Boxycharm March 2017 - March 21, 2017
- 5 Smart Cooking Gadgets for Healthier Eating - March 13, 2017
- American Irish Stew - March 10, 2017