I have to admit when I picked up this book at the library, I really wasn’t sure what to expect. But it was on a display right at the entrance next to a couple other books I liked so I decided to give it a try.
I was pleasantly surprised.
No, this is not high quality literature, but it was a really fun read.
Seth Grahame-Smith did a great job of incorporating the Lincoln we know with the Lincoln he created. The history is there and accurate.
He even incorporate historical photos as documented proof.
One thing I was pleasantly surprised with was the vampires. There is no sparkle or sex appeal here. There are the old Nosferatu vampires. The 30 Days of Night vampires. The ugly vampires with sharp teeth and claws.
While this book won’t enlighten you or make you want to rush out and write an award winning novel, it will keep you entertained. I do plan on checking out the movie, which was made by Tim Burton and his other novels, Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, and Unholy Night.
Latest posts by Lindsey (see all)
- My taps are hard to turn. Do they need to be replaced? - April 28, 2017
- Choosing one-piece toilets or two-piece toilets for your bathroom - April 26, 2017
- Why Choose Wall Cladding? A Look at Design Options - April 24, 2017
- Spice Up Spring Cleaning - April 17, 2017
- 8 Ways to Optimize Your Sleep - April 13, 2017