What if you woke up one day and your life wasn't yours. You are still you, but everything else is different. You are in an entirely different world.
That's exactly what happens to Jason Dessen in Dark Matter.
It's difficult to talk much about the story without giving too much away. So I'll tell you what I can then you just have to go read this book.
This is a thriller that will make you question everything. I don't just mean your life, I mean EVERYTHING. Every decision you make. Every step you take. Everything you love. Everything you hate. Everything you take for granted. Every dream you ever had.
What makes you happy? And what will you go through to have what makes you happy?
There is a lot of high level science in this book, but it's not science-fiction and the science is easily accessible for those of us who aren't geniuses. The book is fast-paced and a quick read because it just pulls you along effortlessly.
It's better in this review that I tell you less and let you experience more. You just have to trust me on this and jump on this wild ride.
Latest posts by Lindsey (see all)
- Skin Care Innovations and Techniques for Flawless Skin - March 24, 2017
- Book Review: What Remains of Me by Alison Gaylin - March 22, 2017
- Boxycharm March 2017 - March 21, 2017
- 5 Smart Cooking Gadgets for Healthier Eating - March 13, 2017
- American Irish Stew - March 10, 2017