I just adore this series. Witches, living vampires, pixies, werewolves.
Rachel Morgan is a witch and a bounty hunter. In book 2 she manager to arrest Piscary, a vampire and the leader of Cincinnati’s underworld. There is a power struggle going on for his place and Rachel is caught right in the middle.
She’s gotten herself in quite a bit of trouble with a demon. She’s started a relationship with a living vampire, but not the one she lives with.
And of course, once again, Rachel ends up kicking some major butt.
If you want something fun to read, I highly recommend this series. I’ll probably be stuck on these for a while as this was book #3 and there are 13 books in the series.
0 stars – terrible
1 star – skip it
2 stars – ok
3 stars – enjoyable
4 stars – amazing
5 stars – life changing
Latest posts by Lindsey (see all)
- My taps are hard to turn. Do they need to be replaced? - April 28, 2017
- Choosing one-piece toilets or two-piece toilets for your bathroom - April 26, 2017
- Why Choose Wall Cladding? A Look at Design Options - April 24, 2017
- Spice Up Spring Cleaning - April 17, 2017
- 8 Ways to Optimize Your Sleep - April 13, 2017