This was a Book of the Month club pick.
Jenna's life has been altered. Drasticically, devastatingly altered. So she leaves everything behind and moves to the Welsh coast, off the grid.
The interesting thing about this novel is we have no idea what Jenna is running from. We have no idea what happened to her. We just know she is scared and hiding.
There are also a pair of Bristol police trying to solve a hit-and-run. We know the two are related, but not sure how, until the very end.
There are a lot of plot twists in this book that will keep you interested right up until the very last page. And even the last three lines will keep you guessing.
Jenna gains sympathy from the reader from the start and you will be pulled in so many different directions as you try to figure this one out.
Latest posts by Lindsey (see all)
- Skin Care Innovations and Techniques for Flawless Skin - March 24, 2017
- Book Review: What Remains of Me by Alison Gaylin - March 22, 2017
- Boxycharm March 2017 - March 21, 2017
- 5 Smart Cooking Gadgets for Healthier Eating - March 13, 2017
- American Irish Stew - March 10, 2017