simple secrets to a happy life by Luci Swindoll is a simple, straightforward list of 50 ways to make the most of every day, all with a biblical basis.
She starts with some basics like organizing your stuff and keeping your word. She also gives nine tips for achieving balance in your life.
What I loved about this book is that all 50 suggestions are phrased in simple, five word actions. Read Your Bible Every Day. Fight Resentment Before it Festers. Trust Friends for the Truth.
What I loved about this book is it was a quick read, but is easy to reference. The table of contents is divided to into five sections and fifty chapters. It is easy to flip to a specific section and reread the tip you need a refresher course on. Each chapter is short and sweet to help you start your day on the right foot or improve your mood during the day.
Most of the concepts are not new. In fact, many of them are common sense. This wasn't a life altering book, but we all sometimes need reminders to follow these basic principles.
*Booksneeze provided a review copy of this book. No other payment was received for this review. All opinions expressed are my own.
What would your suggestions be for living a happy life?
Latest posts by Lindsey (see all)
- Boxycharm October 2016 - October 26, 2016
- Want to Be a Mompreneur? 5 Key Personality Traits You Need for Success - September 27, 2016
- Ipsy Glam Bag September 2016 - September 23, 2016
- BOOK REVIEW: Wicked Summer by Roma Brooks - September 21, 2016
- Everything Under $10 – The Best Drugstore Makeup - September 20, 2016