Not since Harry Potter have I been immersed in such a magical world or taken on such an incredible journey.
The circus arrives without warning. It opens at sundown and closes at sunrise. What goes on beneath the tents of the circus are things that are seemingly only possible in an adeptly intelligent imagination. It combines the things we love as children with the things we love as adults. And time seems to stop both in the circus and for the reader.
As a circus, this one is unusual. It is the stage for a complicated contest, one in which neither contestant knows the rules, their competitor, or the deciding factors to conclude the contest. As the circus grows, moves, changes, evolves, the competition is being played out in every tent stripe, every bonfire, every decision each player makes.
The detailed descriptions are breathtaking but allow plenty of room for you to fill in the spaces.
This book is a must read. No, it is an experience you must have.
I love this book so much I am giving away two copies. Enter below.
Latest posts by Lindsey (see all)
- Make Your Home Calm, Safe & Soothing with Simple Updates - February 23, 2017
- Book Review: I Let You Go by Clare Mackintosh - February 22, 2017
- Finish 7 by Spring Project Pan INTRO - February 21, 2017
- Hot or Not: Marc Jacobs Highliner Review - February 20, 2017
- Home Cleanliness Tips for Young Families - February 16, 2017