I can not for the life of me figure out WHY breastfeeding is so dang controversial. Time Magazine brought the Mommy Wars to the forefront a few weeks ago with their controversial attachment parenting cover.
Now the Mommy Wars are focused on Military Moms. Really? Does it matter if you breast feed wearing an military uniform? What about a chef's apron? A judge's robe? These women are not only serving our country, they are raising children. We should be applauding them and not attacking them.
What disgusts me the most about this current discussion is that breastfeeding was compared to deficating or urinating in public while in uniform. WHATEVER!!! Take your back woods hilly billy holier than thou attitude and walk off a cliff.
These Mommy Wars have got to stop.
The puritanical feeling about breastfeeding have got to stop.
Latest posts by Lindsey (see all)
- A Trio of Ways to be More ‘Adult’ while Still Holding on to Your Inner Child - January 18, 2017
- Which puppy is the best for you? - January 13, 2017
- Is barrier control or baiting better for pest control? - January 11, 2017
- 2017 Planner Setup in FoxyFix Traveler’s Notebook - January 11, 2017
- Dermaroller Methods to Improve Your Skin’s Appearance - January 6, 2017