I can not for the life of me figure out WHY breastfeeding is so dang controversial. Time Magazine brought the Mommy Wars to the forefront a few weeks ago with their controversial attachment parenting cover.
Now the Mommy Wars are focused on Military Moms. Really? Does it matter if you breast feed wearing an military uniform? What about a chef's apron? A judge's robe? These women are not only serving our country, they are raising children. We should be applauding them and not attacking them.
What disgusts me the most about this current discussion is that breastfeeding was compared to deficating or urinating in public while in uniform. WHATEVER!!! Take your back woods hilly billy holier than thou attitude and walk off a cliff.
These Mommy Wars have got to stop.
The puritanical feeling about breastfeeding have got to stop.
Latest posts by Lindsey (see all)
- Top 10 Songs to Make You Cry - April 28, 2016
- Empties | Products I’ve Used Up | Makeup and Beauty Empties - April 27, 2016
- Back to Basics – How to use an eyeshadow trio - April 25, 2016
- Weekly Makeup Basket: Milani Everyday Eyes and e.l.f face palettes - April 22, 2016
- Boxycharm April - April 20, 2016