- 1 (15.25-ounce) can Del Monte Lite sliced peaches, drained and chopped
- 1 (4.25-ounce) can Old El Paso green chilies chopped, drained
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon fresh-squeezed lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon Tabasco pepper sauce
- 8 corn, flour or whole wheat tortillas, slightly warmed
- 1 (5-ounce) can Hormel Premium chicken breast, drained and flaked
- Finely shredded green cabbage, optional
- Shredded low-fat Monterey Jack cheese, optional
- Lime wedges, optional
- To prepare salsa, in medium bowl combine chopped peaches, green chilies, red onion, parsley, lime juice and Tabasco sauce. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- To prepare tacos, fill tortillas with flaked chicken; top with peach salsa. Serve with shredded cabbage and cheese if desired. Garnish with lime wedges if desired.
Notes, Tips & Suggestions
Canned tuna can be substituted for chicken.
Latest posts by Lindsey (see all)
- Skin Care Innovations and Techniques for Flawless Skin - March 24, 2017
- Book Review: What Remains of Me by Alison Gaylin - March 22, 2017
- Boxycharm March 2017 - March 21, 2017
- 5 Smart Cooking Gadgets for Healthier Eating - March 13, 2017
- American Irish Stew - March 10, 2017