Just a Pinch Recipes by Janet Tharpe
Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
4 oz. butter
1 pkg oreo cookies, crushed
16 oz. cream cheese
1 c heavy cream
1 c sour cream
2 heaping tbsp all-purpose flour
1 tsp lemon juice
2 tbsp vanilla extract
1/2 c mini chocolate chips
1 c sugar
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Melt butter in a pan over low heat, stir in crushed cookies. Press mixture evenly into base of a springform pan. Set aside.
• For filling, beat together cream cheese, heavy cream, sugar, sour cream, eggs, flour, vanilla and lemon juice until evenly mixed. Pour batter into springform pan. Add mini chocolate chips. Pour evenly on top of cheesecake. With fork spread chocolate chips inside and outside of cheesecake.
Bake for one hour. Let chill for three hours. Decorate with more Oreo cookies, strawberries and whipped cream, if desired.
Submitted by: Ilean Maite Benvenuti, Philadephia, PA www.justapinch.com/chocolatecheesecake
© 2011 Just A Pinch Recipe Club. Used by Permission.
Latest posts by Lindsey (see all)
- Beauty Basics | Easy contouring | Makeup Basics | How to contour - May 2, 2016
- Weekly Makeup Basket featuring Gwen Stefani palettes - April 29, 2016
- Top 10 Songs to Make You Cry - April 28, 2016
- Empties | Products I’ve Used Up | Makeup and Beauty Empties - April 27, 2016
- Back to Basics – How to use an eyeshadow trio - April 25, 2016