Just a Pinch Recipes by Janet Tharpe
Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
4 oz. butter
1 pkg oreo cookies, crushed
16 oz. cream cheese
1 c heavy cream
1 c sour cream
2 heaping tbsp all-purpose flour
1 tsp lemon juice
2 tbsp vanilla extract
1/2 c mini chocolate chips
1 c sugar
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Melt butter in a pan over low heat, stir in crushed cookies. Press mixture evenly into base of a springform pan. Set aside.
• For filling, beat together cream cheese, heavy cream, sugar, sour cream, eggs, flour, vanilla and lemon juice until evenly mixed. Pour batter into springform pan. Add mini chocolate chips. Pour evenly on top of cheesecake. With fork spread chocolate chips inside and outside of cheesecake.
Bake for one hour. Let chill for three hours. Decorate with more Oreo cookies, strawberries and whipped cream, if desired.
Submitted by: Ilean Maite Benvenuti, Philadephia, PA www.justapinch.com/chocolatecheesecake
© 2011 Just A Pinch Recipe Club. Used by Permission.
Latest posts by Lindsey (see all)
- A Trio of Ways to be More ‘Adult’ while Still Holding on to Your Inner Child - January 18, 2017
- Which puppy is the best for you? - January 13, 2017
- Is barrier control or baiting better for pest control? - January 11, 2017
- 2017 Planner Setup in FoxyFix Traveler’s Notebook - January 11, 2017
- Dermaroller Methods to Improve Your Skin’s Appearance - January 6, 2017