Just a Pinch Recipes by Janet Tharpe
Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
4 oz. butter
1 pkg oreo cookies, crushed
16 oz. cream cheese
1 c heavy cream
1 c sour cream
2 heaping tbsp all-purpose flour
1 tsp lemon juice
2 tbsp vanilla extract
1/2 c mini chocolate chips
1 c sugar
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Melt butter in a pan over low heat, stir in crushed cookies. Press mixture evenly into base of a springform pan. Set aside.
• For filling, beat together cream cheese, heavy cream, sugar, sour cream, eggs, flour, vanilla and lemon juice until evenly mixed. Pour batter into springform pan. Add mini chocolate chips. Pour evenly on top of cheesecake. With fork spread chocolate chips inside and outside of cheesecake.
Bake for one hour. Let chill for three hours. Decorate with more Oreo cookies, strawberries and whipped cream, if desired.
Submitted by: Ilean Maite Benvenuti, Philadephia, PA www.justapinch.com/chocolatecheesecake
© 2011 Just A Pinch Recipe Club. Used by Permission.
Latest posts by Lindsey (see all)
- Want to Be a Mompreneur? 5 Key Personality Traits You Need for Success - September 27, 2016
- Ipsy Glam Bag September 2016 - September 23, 2016
- BOOK REVIEW: Wicked Summer by Roma Brooks - September 21, 2016
- Everything Under $10 – The Best Drugstore Makeup - September 20, 2016
- Modern White Dresses for Your “Must Have” Shopping List Next Month - September 14, 2016