1. No matter how organized you are, chaos happens.
2. That thing you couldn't find and now don't need anymore, is found.
3. Something WILL get broken.
4. You will always be a couple of boxes short of what you need.
5. If you are ready for the movers, they will be late. If you aren't ready, they will be early.
6. The cable/phone/internet guy is always late.
7. Screwdrivers, hammers, and any other tools you need can't be found.
8. The new place magically shrinks as soon as you start putting stuff away.
9. If my mom helps you unpack, it will involve shelf paper.
10. Something at the new place like an outlet, faucet, or blinds won't work right.