I have been a member of JustFab for a couple years now and decided to give Fabletics a try. Fabletics is Kate Hudson’s brand of athletic wear. Right now you can get 50% off your first outfit or you can get free pants (up to $49.95 Value) by using the code JFPANT.
Since I wanted until the end of the end of the month there was a whole lot sold out in my size. I ended up picking this 3 piece outfit.
Jackson Tank – Color Black
- Fit: Fitted Bust, Loose Body
- Length: Hip
- Built-In Bra: Yes
- Removable Cups: Yes
- Fabric Content: 89% Polyester/11% Spandex
- Features: Smooth, Chafe-Resistant Design, Convenient Hidden Zipper Pocket, Moisture Release Technology, Four-Way Stretch
Lima Capri – Color Hawaiian Ocean
- Fit: Maximum Compression
- Rise: Mid
- Inseam: 20″
- Fabric Content: 86% Polyester/14% Spandex
- Features: Smooth, Chafe-Resistant Design, Convenient Hidden Pocket, Moisture Release Technology, Four-Way Stretch
Headband – Color Hawaiian Ocean
- Fabric Content: 50% Nylon/41% Polyester/9% Spandex
- Features: Moisture Release Technology
Fabletics is a monthly subscription service. Each outfit costs $49.95. You answer some style questions and each month you are given a selection of outfits chosen for you. You can choose one of those, or any outfit from the site, or skip the month. You can skip as many times as you want and return anything that doesn’t fit. CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE and get your first outfit for your 50% off.
UPDATE: Got my outfit and the top fit great! The capris were too small so I’m exchanging those. The exchange process has been really easy!
Latest posts by Lindsey (see all)
- Skin Care Innovations and Techniques for Flawless Skin - March 24, 2017
- Book Review: What Remains of Me by Alison Gaylin - March 22, 2017
- Boxycharm March 2017 - March 21, 2017
- 5 Smart Cooking Gadgets for Healthier Eating - March 13, 2017
- American Irish Stew - March 10, 2017