Another great way to draw people to your Facebook Fan Page is to interact with others. When posting a status update you can create a link to another person or fan page by typing @NAME. For the name put in the name of the Fan Page or person you are mentioning. For example, if you wanted to mention me you would type @DishwaterDreams. You must be a fan of my page in order for this to create a link, as with all fan or friend pages.
The great bonus to this is your update will appear on your wall and the wall of the person or Fan Page you mentioned. This lets the blogger know you mentioned them!
For this week's challenge, put a post on your Facebook Fan page that shares a link to a post on another blog's website. Use the @ to mention them! Don't forget to link up below and share with your friends!
Every Friday there will be tips, tricks, and ideas to increase your Facebook interactions. If you would like to guest post please e-mail me!
So what is the Facebook Flashmob anyway? For one day, as bloggers, we will band together and help each other out on our Facebook pages. Mob each other.
Include the link to your Facebook page below. It can be your blog site, your business site, your personal site. Please just post one link. Then visit as many of the other Facebook pages as you can. Comment and like posts. Like the page. We want to blow that page into the limelight.
Latest posts by Lindsey (see all)
- Ipsy Glam Bag September 2016 - September 23, 2016
- BOOK REVIEW: Wicked Summer by Roma Brooks - September 21, 2016
- Everything Under $10 – The Best Drugstore Makeup - September 20, 2016
- Modern White Dresses for Your “Must Have” Shopping List Next Month - September 14, 2016
- Achieve Bedtime Bliss: Sleep Trackers That Will Improve Your Slumber - September 13, 2016