Too Faced has been one of my favorite makeup brands for years. I just could not pass up the new palettes! I will be doing a review of the Country palette next week.
The Rock and Roll palette is $36 is worth every single penny.
I have gotten a lot of questions about how similar Rock n Roll is to Too Faced’s Smokey Eye palette.
Here is Smokey Eye:
While both palettes have dark colors, they are really very different.
Rock n Roll is a great palette if you are looking for something you can have fun with. You can tone it down or play it up.
I was really pleased that there was almost no fallout from the colors at all.
Rockabilly is the only matte shadow in the palette. The rest are satin or shimmery.
Ska, Rap, Rockabilly
New Wave, Pop, Heavy Metal
New Romantic, Glam Rock, Punk
The colors range from bright to pale. Glam rock is a good transition shade. New Romantic and New Wave are great highlighting colors. There are also fun colors to play with.
Do you think you will buy this palette?
Latest posts by Lindsey (see all)
- Skin Care Innovations and Techniques for Flawless Skin - March 24, 2017
- Book Review: What Remains of Me by Alison Gaylin - March 22, 2017
- Boxycharm March 2017 - March 21, 2017
- 5 Smart Cooking Gadgets for Healthier Eating - March 13, 2017
- American Irish Stew - March 10, 2017