Yesterday I dropped Big Brother off at his first overnight summer camp. He is about an hour and a half away at a state park camping with his karate group. He is just barely 7 and I think the youngest one doing the overnight camp.
I helped get him set up in his tent. He was excited to be there!
He is in a tent with 4 other boys. They named their tent Fort Tong Soo, which is the style of karate he takes.
Then they got right down to business and started training.
They are going to have so much fun. They have water gun fights planned. Smores. Camp fires.Swimming. And of course, tons and tons of crazy boys.
I was so worried that Big Brother would cry or be scared. So far no one has called me. I don't pick him up until tomorrow.
I guess what I really should ask myself is am I worried that he won't be ok, or that he will be?
Latest posts by Lindsey (see all)
- Finish 5 by Cinco de Mayo Finale | Project Pan - May 4, 2016
- Beauty Basics | Easy contouring | Makeup Basics | How to contour - May 2, 2016
- Weekly Makeup Basket featuring Gwen Stefani palettes - April 29, 2016
- Top 10 Songs to Make You Cry - April 28, 2016
- Empties | Products I’ve Used Up | Makeup and Beauty Empties - April 27, 2016