Last week my favorite interpretation was InspirUCooCoo who fell in love with a towel!
Do you have a conscience? Of course you do. But how do you know? We all know we have a conscience because at some point we did something that our conscience didn't like and it stood up and shouted GUILTY. In fact, that is the only point of a conscience – to point out guilt. This week, you are the conscience. Point out some guilt. Did you get caught with your hand in the cookie jar? Maybe you are the guilty one. Maybe you are mad at someone who doesn't feel guilty.
I can't wait to see what you come up with. Make sure to link up and visit the other participants!
Latest posts by Lindsey (see all)
- A Trio of Ways to be More ‘Adult’ while Still Holding on to Your Inner Child - January 18, 2017
- Which puppy is the best for you? - January 13, 2017
- Is barrier control or baiting better for pest control? - January 11, 2017
- 2017 Planner Setup in FoxyFix Traveler’s Notebook - January 11, 2017
- Dermaroller Methods to Improve Your Skin’s Appearance - January 6, 2017