Last week my favorite interpretation was InspirUCooCoo who fell in love with a towel!
Do you have a conscience? Of course you do. But how do you know? We all know we have a conscience because at some point we did something that our conscience didn't like and it stood up and shouted GUILTY. In fact, that is the only point of a conscience – to point out guilt. This week, you are the conscience. Point out some guilt. Did you get caught with your hand in the cookie jar? Maybe you are the guilty one. Maybe you are mad at someone who doesn't feel guilty.
I can't wait to see what you come up with. Make sure to link up and visit the other participants!
Latest posts by Lindsey (see all)
- November Makeup and Beauty Empties - December 6, 2016
- Project Polish Update #2 - December 1, 2016
- Holiday Stress Relief 101 - November 30, 2016
- Give Thanks for the Slow Cooker - November 24, 2016
- How to Know When Your Home Lighting Needs Updating - November 23, 2016