Last week my favorite interpretation was InspirUCooCoo who fell in love with a towel!
Do you have a conscience? Of course you do. But how do you know? We all know we have a conscience because at some point we did something that our conscience didn't like and it stood up and shouted GUILTY. In fact, that is the only point of a conscience – to point out guilt. This week, you are the conscience. Point out some guilt. Did you get caught with your hand in the cookie jar? Maybe you are the guilty one. Maybe you are mad at someone who doesn't feel guilty.
I can't wait to see what you come up with. Make sure to link up and visit the other participants!
Latest posts by Lindsey (see all)
- Make Your Home Calm, Safe & Soothing with Simple Updates - February 23, 2017
- Book Review: I Let You Go by Clare Mackintosh - February 22, 2017
- Finish 7 by Spring Project Pan INTRO - February 21, 2017
- Hot or Not: Marc Jacobs Highliner Review - February 20, 2017
- Home Cleanliness Tips for Young Families - February 16, 2017