Last week my favorite interpretation was InspirUCooCoo who fell in love with a towel!
Do you have a conscience? Of course you do. But how do you know? We all know we have a conscience because at some point we did something that our conscience didn't like and it stood up and shouted GUILTY. In fact, that is the only point of a conscience – to point out guilt. This week, you are the conscience. Point out some guilt. Did you get caught with your hand in the cookie jar? Maybe you are the guilty one. Maybe you are mad at someone who doesn't feel guilty.
I can't wait to see what you come up with. Make sure to link up and visit the other participants!
Latest posts by Lindsey (see all)
- Want to Be a Mompreneur? 5 Key Personality Traits You Need for Success - September 27, 2016
- Ipsy Glam Bag September 2016 - September 23, 2016
- BOOK REVIEW: Wicked Summer by Roma Brooks - September 21, 2016
- Everything Under $10 – The Best Drugstore Makeup - September 20, 2016
- Modern White Dresses for Your “Must Have” Shopping List Next Month - September 14, 2016