Treat dear ol' Dad to a feast fit for a king this Father's Day starring meaty, flavorful pork. Tender and quick-cooking, loin is dazzling on the grill. Home cook Adrienne Boswell came up with this all-star recipe featuring a balsamic rub kicked up with Creole mustard and a healthy pinch of spices. A fabulous recipe for Dad's day, or any summertime soiree.
Roast Pork Loin with Mustard Balsamic Rub
What You Need 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar 1 tbsp olive oil, extra virgin 1 tbsp Creole mustard 1/2 tsp thyme, dried 1 tsp garlic powder 1 tsp onion powder 1 tsp cumin 1 1/2 lb pork loin roast Directions • Prepare charcoal grill. Mix vinegar, oil, mustard and spices together. Rub this all over the roast, pour whatever is left on the roast and let it marinate for about 20 minutes, or while the coals are getting hot. • When coals are hot, sear roast on each side about 5 minutes, then put in indirect heat. Cover and roast about 20 minutes or until an instant-read thermometer reads 165 degrees F. Remove from the grill, and let rest a few minutes before cutting. • If cooking indoors, heat a cast iron skillet on the stove top, and brown all sides. Finish roast in oven, about 20 minutes. Submitted by: Adrienne Boswell, Glendale, CA (pop. 191,719) www.justapinch.com/porkloin © 2011 Just A Pinch Recipe Club. Used by Permission.
Latest posts by Lindsey (see all)
- Want to Be a Mompreneur? 5 Key Personality Traits You Need for Success - September 27, 2016
- Ipsy Glam Bag September 2016 - September 23, 2016
- BOOK REVIEW: Wicked Summer by Roma Brooks - September 21, 2016
- Everything Under $10 – The Best Drugstore Makeup - September 20, 2016
- Modern White Dresses for Your “Must Have” Shopping List Next Month - September 14, 2016