The thing about writers is that we have this annoying little habit. We actually want people to read what we write!
With all the new technology out there comes new ways to get your blog into the hands of people who will read it. One way to get your blog to reach further is to make it available on Amazon Kindle by using Kindle Publishing for Blogs.You will need to create a new user ID/ log in as your Amazon account won't work here.
Once you have created an account add a new blog.
You will be asked a lot of questions about your blog to get the service set up. You will need to have an RSS feed already set up.
Once you have filled in all of the required information, you can generate a preview of what your blog will look like and publish your blog.
Allow Amazon a day or two to get everything set up. You will get an e-mail or you can check back to see if your blog is published.
Congrats! You can now promote your blog on the Kindle! You can check out Dishwater Dreams here.
The Down and Dirty about Money
It doesn't cost you anything to publish your blog for Kindle. Amazon will decide the price that will be charged for your blog. Most blogs will be $0.99 a month. You will earn 30% of the subscription price. If 100 people subscribe to your blog you will earn $29.70 a month, This is not a get rich quick plan. It is a good plan to get your blog into more hands.
Latest posts by Lindsey (see all)
- Ipsy Glam Bag September 2016 - September 23, 2016
- BOOK REVIEW: Wicked Summer by Roma Brooks - September 21, 2016
- Everything Under $10 – The Best Drugstore Makeup - September 20, 2016
- Modern White Dresses for Your “Must Have” Shopping List Next Month - September 14, 2016
- Achieve Bedtime Bliss: Sleep Trackers That Will Improve Your Slumber - September 13, 2016