I love the Jamba Juice Orange Dream Machine smoothie. It tastes like dreamsicle. However, they are expensive and frankly, quite unhealthy.
Even the new prepackaged mixes at the store aren't much better.
Here is a taste alike recipe with a with a lot healthier ingredients you can whip up at home with just a blender.
2 scoops fat free orange sherbet
2 scoops fat free frozen vanilla yogurt (look near the frozen fruit at the store)
1/2 cup skim or soy milk
1/2 cup orange juice
1/2 cup ice
1 tsp sugar (if desired)
Blend. That's it.
Latest posts by Lindsey (see all)
- Make Your Home Calm, Safe & Soothing with Simple Updates - February 23, 2017
- Book Review: I Let You Go by Clare Mackintosh - February 22, 2017
- Finish 7 by Spring Project Pan INTRO - February 21, 2017
- Hot or Not: Marc Jacobs Highliner Review - February 20, 2017
- Home Cleanliness Tips for Young Families - February 16, 2017