I love the Jamba Juice Orange Dream Machine smoothie. It tastes like dreamsicle. However, they are expensive and frankly, quite unhealthy.
Even the new prepackaged mixes at the store aren't much better.
Here is a taste alike recipe with a with a lot healthier ingredients you can whip up at home with just a blender.
2 scoops fat free orange sherbet
2 scoops fat free frozen vanilla yogurt (look near the frozen fruit at the store)
1/2 cup skim or soy milk
1/2 cup orange juice
1/2 cup ice
1 tsp sugar (if desired)
Blend. That's it.
Latest posts by Lindsey (see all)
- Weekly Makeup Basket featuring Gwen Stefani palettes - April 29, 2016
- Top 10 Songs to Make You Cry - April 28, 2016
- Empties | Products I’ve Used Up | Makeup and Beauty Empties - April 27, 2016
- Back to Basics – How to use an eyeshadow trio - April 25, 2016
- Weekly Makeup Basket: Milani Everyday Eyes and e.l.f face palettes - April 22, 2016