I was so excited when I got my February Maven box from Julep. I got the Classic with a Twist box this month and I am in love with the colors.
Greta is just amazing. It is such a rich color. Julep says it is a multidimensional glitter Loganberry. It’s pick, but not too pink and has just the right amount of glitter. It was also still easy to remove with acetone polish remover.
Octavia is a smoky indigo creme. Love the depth in this color.
Finally was Love. I wasn’t sure if I would like this color or not. I usually go for darker colors. I actually ended up loving it (no pun intended.) It had a bit of a gold sheen to it and red glitter. Perfect for Valentine’s Day!
The last thing in my box was a liquid eye shadow. I have never used liquid eye shadow before. So, do you have any tips before I try it out?
Latest posts by Lindsey (see all)
- Beauty Basics | Easy contouring | Makeup Basics | How to contour - May 2, 2016
- Weekly Makeup Basket featuring Gwen Stefani palettes - April 29, 2016
- Top 10 Songs to Make You Cry - April 28, 2016
- Empties | Products I’ve Used Up | Makeup and Beauty Empties - April 27, 2016
- Back to Basics – How to use an eyeshadow trio - April 25, 2016