I was so excited when I got my February Maven box from Julep. I got the Classic with a Twist box this month and I am in love with the colors.
Greta is just amazing. It is such a rich color. Julep says it is a multidimensional glitter Loganberry. It’s pick, but not too pink and has just the right amount of glitter. It was also still easy to remove with acetone polish remover.
Octavia is a smoky indigo creme. Love the depth in this color.
Finally was Love. I wasn’t sure if I would like this color or not. I usually go for darker colors. I actually ended up loving it (no pun intended.) It had a bit of a gold sheen to it and red glitter. Perfect for Valentine’s Day!
The last thing in my box was a liquid eye shadow. I have never used liquid eye shadow before. So, do you have any tips before I try it out?
Latest posts by Lindsey (see all)
- Want to Be a Mompreneur? 5 Key Personality Traits You Need for Success - September 27, 2016
- Ipsy Glam Bag September 2016 - September 23, 2016
- BOOK REVIEW: Wicked Summer by Roma Brooks - September 21, 2016
- Everything Under $10 – The Best Drugstore Makeup - September 20, 2016
- Modern White Dresses for Your “Must Have” Shopping List Next Month - September 14, 2016