I was so excited when I got my February Maven box from Julep. I got the Classic with a Twist box this month and I am in love with the colors.
Greta is just amazing. It is such a rich color. Julep says it is a multidimensional glitter Loganberry. It’s pick, but not too pink and has just the right amount of glitter. It was also still easy to remove with acetone polish remover.
Octavia is a smoky indigo creme. Love the depth in this color.
Finally was Love. I wasn’t sure if I would like this color or not. I usually go for darker colors. I actually ended up loving it (no pun intended.) It had a bit of a gold sheen to it and red glitter. Perfect for Valentine’s Day!
The last thing in my box was a liquid eye shadow. I have never used liquid eye shadow before. So, do you have any tips before I try it out?
Latest posts by Lindsey (see all)
- Make Your Home Calm, Safe & Soothing with Simple Updates - February 23, 2017
- Book Review: I Let You Go by Clare Mackintosh - February 22, 2017
- Finish 7 by Spring Project Pan INTRO - February 21, 2017
- Hot or Not: Marc Jacobs Highliner Review - February 20, 2017
- Home Cleanliness Tips for Young Families - February 16, 2017