I decided this year not to make New Year’s Resolutions. Instead, I’m focusing on one word, fearless, and making a monthly goal list.
I did ok in February, but I do need to get back on track for a few things.
1. Pack and move. – I ended up not buying the house. There was just too much wrong with it after inspections so we are staying in our apartment. Does that count as completing this goal?
2. Read 3 books. – I have only read 2 books so far.
3. Knit Mom 2 dishcloths. – Done! And made two more for baby gifts! That’s probably why I haven’t read 3 books this month.
4. Exercise 3 times a week every week. I missed this one this month due to illness. Getting back on track in March!
5. Do some research for novel. – Done, but not nearly enough!
1. Knit one pillow cover.
2. Knit one Mario washcloth.
*I’m going to do mine in red though I think.
3. Go through all my clothes and donate the ones that I don’t wear/don’t fit.
4. Go through all the boys’ clothes and get rid of stuff with holes/donate stuff.
5. Finish organizing the boys’ room. (We rebunked the beds and the room is currently a disaster.)
6. Read 3 books.
7. Exercise 3 days each week.
8. Menu plan and grocery plan each week. You can find my menu posted each week on the Facebook page or Instagram.
I think my goals are a bit lofty but attainable. Isn’t that how goals should be? What are your goals for March?
Latest posts by Lindsey (see all)
- Skin Care Innovations and Techniques for Flawless Skin - March 24, 2017
- Book Review: What Remains of Me by Alison Gaylin - March 22, 2017
- Boxycharm March 2017 - March 21, 2017
- 5 Smart Cooking Gadgets for Healthier Eating - March 13, 2017
- American Irish Stew - March 10, 2017