As the fall season begins, Made in Oklahoma (MIO) Coalition provides a delicious fall dessert recipe. The Pecan Pie Brownies can be made as a special treat to tuck into your child’s lunchbox and can please a room full of avid football fans rooting for their team.
This recipe includes ingredients from MIO Coalition members, Shawnee Milling Company and Field’s Pies.
Pecan Pie Brownies
One package of Shawnee Mills Fudge Brownies
One slice of Field’s Pecan Pie
Chocolate butter cream frosting, optional
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Follow the directions on the package of the Shawnee Mills fudge brownies to prepare the batter. Next, take one piece of the Field’s pie and crumble it into the brownie mix, stir to incorporate.
Pour the batter into an 8 x 8 baking dish, and bake for 15-20 minutes or until firm to the touch. Do not over bake. When the brownies have cooled, frost with your favorite chocolate butter cream frosting.
Latest posts by Lindsey (see all)
- Which puppy is the best for you? - January 13, 2017
- Is barrier control or baiting better for pest control? - January 11, 2017
- 2017 Planner Setup in FoxyFix Traveler’s Notebook - January 11, 2017
- Dermaroller Methods to Improve Your Skin’s Appearance - January 6, 2017
- Project 10 Pan - January 5, 2017