As the fall season begins, Made in Oklahoma (MIO) Coalition provides a delicious fall dessert recipe. The Pecan Pie Brownies can be made as a special treat to tuck into your child’s lunchbox and can please a room full of avid football fans rooting for their team.
This recipe includes ingredients from MIO Coalition members, Shawnee Milling Company and Field’s Pies.
Pecan Pie Brownies
One package of Shawnee Mills Fudge Brownies
One slice of Field’s Pecan Pie
Chocolate butter cream frosting, optional
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Follow the directions on the package of the Shawnee Mills fudge brownies to prepare the batter. Next, take one piece of the Field’s pie and crumble it into the brownie mix, stir to incorporate.
Pour the batter into an 8 x 8 baking dish, and bake for 15-20 minutes or until firm to the touch. Do not over bake. When the brownies have cooled, frost with your favorite chocolate butter cream frosting.
Latest posts by Lindsey (see all)
- Beauty Basics | Easy contouring | Makeup Basics | How to contour - May 2, 2016
- Weekly Makeup Basket featuring Gwen Stefani palettes - April 29, 2016
- Top 10 Songs to Make You Cry - April 28, 2016
- Empties | Products I’ve Used Up | Makeup and Beauty Empties - April 27, 2016
- Back to Basics – How to use an eyeshadow trio - April 25, 2016