Super easy and yummy! This is a recipe I have seen all over Pinterest lately.
1 pkg crescent rolls
4 low fat string cheese sticks
Unroll the crescent rolls. Put as man slices of pepperoni as you want and 1/2 a stick of string cheese on each and roll up. Close the sides using your fingers. Sprinkle the top with a little bit of garlic powder and oregano. Bake at 350 for 12-15 minutes.
The rolls should be golden brown and the cheese should be melted. Dip in pizza sauce.
Latest posts by Lindsey (see all)
- Skin Care Innovations and Techniques for Flawless Skin - March 24, 2017
- Book Review: What Remains of Me by Alison Gaylin - March 22, 2017
- Boxycharm March 2017 - March 21, 2017
- 5 Smart Cooking Gadgets for Healthier Eating - March 13, 2017
- American Irish Stew - March 10, 2017