Super easy and yummy! This is a recipe I have seen all over Pinterest lately.
1 pkg crescent rolls
4 low fat string cheese sticks
Unroll the crescent rolls. Put as man slices of pepperoni as you want and 1/2 a stick of string cheese on each and roll up. Close the sides using your fingers. Sprinkle the top with a little bit of garlic powder and oregano. Bake at 350 for 12-15 minutes.
The rolls should be golden brown and the cheese should be melted. Dip in pizza sauce.
Latest posts by Lindsey (see all)
- November Makeup and Beauty Empties - December 6, 2016
- Project Polish Update #2 - December 1, 2016
- Holiday Stress Relief 101 - November 30, 2016
- Give Thanks for the Slow Cooker - November 24, 2016
- How to Know When Your Home Lighting Needs Updating - November 23, 2016