Super easy and yummy! This is a recipe I have seen all over Pinterest lately.
1 pkg crescent rolls
4 low fat string cheese sticks
Unroll the crescent rolls. Put as man slices of pepperoni as you want and 1/2 a stick of string cheese on each and roll up. Close the sides using your fingers. Sprinkle the top with a little bit of garlic powder and oregano. Bake at 350 for 12-15 minutes.
The rolls should be golden brown and the cheese should be melted. Dip in pizza sauce.
Latest posts by Lindsey (see all)
- Finish 5 by Cinco de Mayo Finale | Project Pan - May 4, 2016
- Beauty Basics | Easy contouring | Makeup Basics | How to contour - May 2, 2016
- Weekly Makeup Basket featuring Gwen Stefani palettes - April 29, 2016
- Top 10 Songs to Make You Cry - April 28, 2016
- Empties | Products I’ve Used Up | Makeup and Beauty Empties - April 27, 2016