Super easy and yummy! This is a recipe I have seen all over Pinterest lately.
1 pkg crescent rolls
4 low fat string cheese sticks
Unroll the crescent rolls. Put as man slices of pepperoni as you want and 1/2 a stick of string cheese on each and roll up. Close the sides using your fingers. Sprinkle the top with a little bit of garlic powder and oregano. Bake at 350 for 12-15 minutes.
The rolls should be golden brown and the cheese should be melted. Dip in pizza sauce.
Latest posts by Lindsey (see all)
- Want to Be a Mompreneur? 5 Key Personality Traits You Need for Success - September 27, 2016
- Ipsy Glam Bag September 2016 - September 23, 2016
- BOOK REVIEW: Wicked Summer by Roma Brooks - September 21, 2016
- Everything Under $10 – The Best Drugstore Makeup - September 20, 2016
- Modern White Dresses for Your “Must Have” Shopping List Next Month - September 14, 2016