On Big Brother's Birthday
BB: Since I'm 7 now it won't be long until I'm 8, then 9 then 10, then 11, then 12.
Me: I'm glad you aren't 12 yet!
The Daddy: (laughing) When you are 12 are you going to get a job and start helping pay the bills?
BB: (sighs) I'm gonna have to.
On picking Big Brother up from school yesterday
BB: I went out to the football field today. Its usually deserted but there was a crowd of kids being mean to Walker.
Me: Maybe you shouldn't go out there then.
BB: Yeah, I'm like Amy from 39 Clues. I'm not used to crowds.
Me: (heart melted at my son's first literary reference)
Little Brother's new favorite joke
LB: Darryl said buffalo.
Me: I don't get it.
LB: (laughing hysterically) It's a funny joke!
Latest posts by Lindsey (see all)
- Finish 5 by Cinco de Mayo Finale | Project Pan - May 4, 2016
- Beauty Basics | Easy contouring | Makeup Basics | How to contour - May 2, 2016
- Weekly Makeup Basket featuring Gwen Stefani palettes - April 29, 2016
- Top 10 Songs to Make You Cry - April 28, 2016
- Empties | Products I’ve Used Up | Makeup and Beauty Empties - April 27, 2016