On Big Brother's Birthday
BB: Since I'm 7 now it won't be long until I'm 8, then 9 then 10, then 11, then 12.
Me: I'm glad you aren't 12 yet!
The Daddy: (laughing) When you are 12 are you going to get a job and start helping pay the bills?
BB: (sighs) I'm gonna have to.
On picking Big Brother up from school yesterday
BB: I went out to the football field today. Its usually deserted but there was a crowd of kids being mean to Walker.
Me: Maybe you shouldn't go out there then.
BB: Yeah, I'm like Amy from 39 Clues. I'm not used to crowds.
Me: (heart melted at my son's first literary reference)
Little Brother's new favorite joke
LB: Darryl said buffalo.
Me: I don't get it.
LB: (laughing hysterically) It's a funny joke!
Latest posts by Lindsey (see all)
- Make Your Home Calm, Safe & Soothing with Simple Updates - February 23, 2017
- Book Review: I Let You Go by Clare Mackintosh - February 22, 2017
- Finish 7 by Spring Project Pan INTRO - February 21, 2017
- Hot or Not: Marc Jacobs Highliner Review - February 20, 2017
- Home Cleanliness Tips for Young Families - February 16, 2017