This past weekend we went to the Renaissance Fair at the Castle of Muskogee in Muskogee, OK. We had a blast! People watching is, of course, on the top of the fun activities list.
We also watched a jousting tournament.
Got henna tattoos.
Little Brother rode a horse for the first time!
And the boys were knighted for completing the Queen's Quest scavenger hunt.
Latest posts by Lindsey (see all)
- A Trio of Ways to be More ‘Adult’ while Still Holding on to Your Inner Child - January 18, 2017
- Which puppy is the best for you? - January 13, 2017
- Is barrier control or baiting better for pest control? - January 11, 2017
- 2017 Planner Setup in FoxyFix Traveler’s Notebook - January 11, 2017
- Dermaroller Methods to Improve Your Skin’s Appearance - January 6, 2017