This past weekend we went to the Renaissance Fair at the Castle of Muskogee in Muskogee, OK. We had a blast! People watching is, of course, on the top of the fun activities list.
We also watched a jousting tournament.
Got henna tattoos.
Little Brother rode a horse for the first time!
And the boys were knighted for completing the Queen's Quest scavenger hunt.
Latest posts by Lindsey (see all)
- Want to Be a Mompreneur? 5 Key Personality Traits You Need for Success - September 27, 2016
- Ipsy Glam Bag September 2016 - September 23, 2016
- BOOK REVIEW: Wicked Summer by Roma Brooks - September 21, 2016
- Everything Under $10 – The Best Drugstore Makeup - September 20, 2016
- Modern White Dresses for Your “Must Have” Shopping List Next Month - September 14, 2016