This past weekend we went to the Renaissance Fair at the Castle of Muskogee in Muskogee, OK. We had a blast! People watching is, of course, on the top of the fun activities list.
We also watched a jousting tournament.
Got henna tattoos.
Little Brother rode a horse for the first time!
And the boys were knighted for completing the Queen's Quest scavenger hunt.
Latest posts by Lindsey (see all)
- Make Your Home Calm, Safe & Soothing with Simple Updates - February 23, 2017
- Book Review: I Let You Go by Clare Mackintosh - February 22, 2017
- Finish 7 by Spring Project Pan INTRO - February 21, 2017
- Hot or Not: Marc Jacobs Highliner Review - February 20, 2017
- Home Cleanliness Tips for Young Families - February 16, 2017