This past weekend we went to the Renaissance Fair at the Castle of Muskogee in Muskogee, OK. We had a blast! People watching is, of course, on the top of the fun activities list.
We also watched a jousting tournament.
Got henna tattoos.
Little Brother rode a horse for the first time!
And the boys were knighted for completing the Queen's Quest scavenger hunt.
Latest posts by Lindsey (see all)
- November Makeup and Beauty Empties - December 6, 2016
- Project Polish Update #2 - December 1, 2016
- Holiday Stress Relief 101 - November 30, 2016
- Give Thanks for the Slow Cooker - November 24, 2016
- How to Know When Your Home Lighting Needs Updating - November 23, 2016