- 2 pounds baby carrots
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick Ground Ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Spray inside of 4-quart slow cooker with no stick cooking spray. Add carrots and melted butter; toss to coat. Cover.
- Cook on high 3 to 4 hours or until tender.
- Meanwhile, mix brown sugar, cinnamon, ginger and salt in small bowl until well blended. Toss cooked carrots with brown sugar mixture in slow cooker just before serving.
Notes, Tips & Suggestions
Keep cooked carrots in slow cooker when transporting to a party. Bring brown sugar mixture in small resealable plastic bag. For best results, toss carrots with brown sugar mixture just before serving.
McCormick & Company, Inc.