I wrote a while back about the dreaded Mommy Belly and how it negatively affects the way I view my body. Well, its time for a make-over. I'm starting this fitness routine today that I found on Pinterest.
My goal is simple. Follow this routine for six weeks. I'll take a before weight and a measurement around the largest part of my belly then I'll measure again after six weeks and celebrate (hopefully) success!
Want to join me in the challenge? Leave a comment below so we can motivate each other!
Latest posts by Lindsey (see all)
- Weekly Makeup Basket featuring Gwen Stefani palettes - April 29, 2016
- Top 10 Songs to Make You Cry - April 28, 2016
- Empties | Products I’ve Used Up | Makeup and Beauty Empties - April 27, 2016
- Back to Basics – How to use an eyeshadow trio - April 25, 2016
- Weekly Makeup Basket: Milani Everyday Eyes and e.l.f face palettes - April 22, 2016