I wrote a while back about the dreaded Mommy Belly and how it negatively affects the way I view my body. Well, its time for a make-over. I'm starting this fitness routine today that I found on Pinterest.
My goal is simple. Follow this routine for six weeks. I'll take a before weight and a measurement around the largest part of my belly then I'll measure again after six weeks and celebrate (hopefully) success!
Want to join me in the challenge? Leave a comment below so we can motivate each other!
Latest posts by Lindsey (see all)
- Want to Be a Mompreneur? 5 Key Personality Traits You Need for Success - September 27, 2016
- Ipsy Glam Bag September 2016 - September 23, 2016
- BOOK REVIEW: Wicked Summer by Roma Brooks - September 21, 2016
- Everything Under $10 – The Best Drugstore Makeup - September 20, 2016
- Modern White Dresses for Your “Must Have” Shopping List Next Month - September 14, 2016