Memorial Day is the official start to summer which means it is the official start to summer reading!
Here is my summer reading list:
Fallen Beauty by Erika Robuck
The Husband’s Secret by Liane Moriarty
The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt
Orphan Train by Christina Baker Kline
I Am Pilgrim by Terry Hayes
The Silent Wife by A.S.A. Harrison
The Perfume Collector by Kathleen Tessaro
Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children
Many of my choices were picked from the massive list of books I want to read because I have an actual copy or the library does. I don’t take my iPad to the pool. For obvious reasons.
What’s on your reading list this summer? Have you read any of these books yet? What did you think? Leave a comment!
Latest posts by Lindsey (see all)
- Skin Care Innovations and Techniques for Flawless Skin - March 24, 2017
- Book Review: What Remains of Me by Alison Gaylin - March 22, 2017
- Boxycharm March 2017 - March 21, 2017
- 5 Smart Cooking Gadgets for Healthier Eating - March 13, 2017
- American Irish Stew - March 10, 2017