Book #2 of The Hollows does not disappoint.
Rachel is back and this time, she’s after someone who has been killing witches. With a pesky demon scar from the first book, a human boyfriend, and Ivy having a bit of trouble controlling her bloodlust, there is a whole lot of action in the second series installment.
One thing that keeps me turning pages in these books is that even though these are fun, easy reads, the plot isn’t obvious. The characters have depth. And they are just plain fun.
What are your favorite series?
0 stars – terrible
1 star – skip it
2 stars – ok
3 stars – enjoyable
4 stars – amazing
5 stars – life changing
Latest posts by Lindsey (see all)
- My taps are hard to turn. Do they need to be replaced? - April 28, 2017
- Choosing one-piece toilets or two-piece toilets for your bathroom - April 26, 2017
- Why Choose Wall Cladding? A Look at Design Options - April 24, 2017
- Spice Up Spring Cleaning - April 17, 2017
- 8 Ways to Optimize Your Sleep - April 13, 2017