Book #2 of The Hollows does not disappoint.
Rachel is back and this time, she’s after someone who has been killing witches. With a pesky demon scar from the first book, a human boyfriend, and Ivy having a bit of trouble controlling her bloodlust, there is a whole lot of action in the second series installment.
One thing that keeps me turning pages in these books is that even though these are fun, easy reads, the plot isn’t obvious. The characters have depth. And they are just plain fun.
What are your favorite series?
0 stars – terrible
1 star – skip it
2 stars – ok
3 stars – enjoyable
4 stars – amazing
5 stars – life changing
Latest posts by Lindsey (see all)
- Skin Care Innovations and Techniques for Flawless Skin - March 24, 2017
- Book Review: What Remains of Me by Alison Gaylin - March 22, 2017
- Boxycharm March 2017 - March 21, 2017
- 5 Smart Cooking Gadgets for Healthier Eating - March 13, 2017
- American Irish Stew - March 10, 2017