Last month’s box was disappointing but this month Wantable did a great job with one exception.
Products in the box:
Harlow Ring, $16
I love this ring! I like the details and it fits great.
Becca Ring, $16
This ring is actually silver but the lighting keeps making it look gold. I love the unique shape and texture.
Kylee Bracelet, $17
This is easily my favorite item from the box. I know most of you are not surprised at all. It even fits well and I always have problems with bracelets being too big.
Karina Necklace, $32
This was the only fail of the box. For one it’s gold and I don’t wear much gold. It also came quite tangled. I wasn’t able to get a good photo yet because of that. I will update this post once I get it untangled.
The Wantable Accessories box costs $36 a month of $40 for a one time box. Check out Wantable here.
This box cost $36 and had a value of $81.
Latest posts by Lindsey (see all)
- My taps are hard to turn. Do they need to be replaced? - April 28, 2017
- Choosing one-piece toilets or two-piece toilets for your bathroom - April 26, 2017
- Why Choose Wall Cladding? A Look at Design Options - April 24, 2017
- Spice Up Spring Cleaning - April 17, 2017
- 8 Ways to Optimize Your Sleep - April 13, 2017