Last month’s box was disappointing but this month Wantable did a great job with one exception.
Products in the box:
Harlow Ring, $16
I love this ring! I like the details and it fits great.
Becca Ring, $16
This ring is actually silver but the lighting keeps making it look gold. I love the unique shape and texture.
Kylee Bracelet, $17
This is easily my favorite item from the box. I know most of you are not surprised at all. It even fits well and I always have problems with bracelets being too big.
Karina Necklace, $32
This was the only fail of the box. For one it’s gold and I don’t wear much gold. It also came quite tangled. I wasn’t able to get a good photo yet because of that. I will update this post once I get it untangled.
The Wantable Accessories box costs $36 a month of $40 for a one time box. Check out Wantable here.
This box cost $36 and had a value of $81.
Latest posts by Lindsey (see all)
- Skin Care Innovations and Techniques for Flawless Skin - March 24, 2017
- Book Review: What Remains of Me by Alison Gaylin - March 22, 2017
- Boxycharm March 2017 - March 21, 2017
- 5 Smart Cooking Gadgets for Healthier Eating - March 13, 2017
- American Irish Stew - March 10, 2017